Changemaker Intern - Procurement/ Project Management (Lund, SE)
MbeguSolar is a startup company that develops a technology platform connecting people with solar energy using a novel self-financing mechanism. At MbeguSolar, our vision is to make people’s transition from fossil fuels to solar energy easier and faster. We believe that this can only be achieved through sustainable innovation: combining the need for clean and reliable energy with the creation of economic opportunities.
After months of extensive work to iterate and validate the key hypotheses of our business model, we’ve developed a robust business model with customer-centric MVP. Currently, we are looking for a full-time intern (recently graduated or worked for 1-2 years) with experience in procurement, project planning & management who wants to expand their knowledge in sustainable innovations and entrepreneurship.
ABOUT THE FULL TIME INTERNSHIP:
The 6 months internship starts from Jan/ Feb 2021 (with possibility to receive a full time job offer). You will work full-time in our office in Lund, Sweden. During the internship, you will receive entrepreneurial (lean startup, agile development etc.) and leadership training for practice. This internship is designed for candidates who are eager to learn and grow together with the company (not a day job).
This is a hands-on role, with part of your tasks include but not limited to (based on your background, the job description might change),
- Development of procurement strategies and process
- Communication and negotiation with global manufacturers/ suppliers
- Stakeholder engagement and coordination
- Project planning and management
- Academic background: procurement/ supply chain management, project management/ financial management or other related fields (Bachelor’s/ Master’s)
- Work experience: 1-2 years (preferably)
- Knowledge/ experience with emerging markets, sustainable innovations, agile development and startups (preferably)
- Language: English and Swedish
Send your CV and Cover Letter stating your background and why you think you’re a good fit for this role (motivation and contribution) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Jan 30th, 2021.