Changemaker Intern (Lund, SE)
MbeguSolar is a startup based in Lund at Ideon Science Park that develops a technology platform connecting people with solar energy using a novel self-financing mechanism. At MbeguSolar, our vision is to make people’s transition from fossil fuels to solar energy easier and faster. We believe that this can only be achieved through sustainable innovation: combining the need for clean and reliable energy with the creation of economic opportunities.
After months of extensive work to iterate and validate the key hypotheses of our business model, we’ve developed a robust business model with customer-centric MVP. Currently, we are looking for a full-time intern (recently graduated or worked for 1-2 years) with a background in electronic engineering/ mechanical engineering/ sustainability studies who wants to expand their knowledge in sustainable innovations and entrepreneurship.
You will work in our office in Lund, Sweden.
The full time internship starts from Sep/Oct 2020 (4 months, with possibility to receive a full time job offer). This is a hands-on role, with part of your tasks include but not limited to (based on your backgrounds, the job description might change):
- Project coordination, planning and management
- Stakeholder engagement & communication with manufactures/ suppliers
- Business model validation & product testing & impact assessment
- Entrepreneurial/ leadership trainings & investor pitch
- Academic background: electronic engineering or mechanical engineering or sustainability studies or economics (Bachelor/ Master)
- Language: English and Swedish
Send your CV and a cover letter stating your background and why you think you’re a good fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org OR apply via our vacancy posting on The Hub.