Operation Lead as a Changemaker (Lund, SE)
MbeguSolar is a impact startup that develops a technology platform connecting people with solar energy using a novel self-financing mechanism. At MbeguSolar, our vision is to make people’s transition from fossil fuels to solar energy easier and faster. We believe that this can only be achieved through sustainable innovation: combining the need for clean and reliable energy with the creation of economic opportunities.
After months of extensive work to iterate and validate the key hypotheses of our business model, we’ve developed a robust business model with customer-centric MVP. Currently, we are looking for a full-time Operation Lead (worked for 1-2 years) with experience in procurement, project planning & management who wants to expand their knowledge in sustainable innovations and entrepreneurship.
ABOUT THE TRIAL PROJECT:
The selected candidate will start as the Operation Lead with a 6 months trial project since Apr/May 2021 (with possibility to join the company full time afterwards as part of the founders team). You will work full-time in our office in Lund, Sweden. During the trial project, you will receive entrepreneurial (lean startup, agile development etc.) and leadership training for practice. This trial project is designed for candidates who are eager to learn and grow together with the company (not a day job).
We are looking for a candidate with demonstrated experience (operation/project management, startups etc.) to lead the operation of the startup. He/ She will be working closely with the CEO to,
- design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
This is also a hands on role with tasks include but not limited to project management, stakeholder engagement etc. We expect the candidate to have,
- understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- outstanding leadership abilities
- experience in data analysis and people management will be a plus
Apart from that, we believe the right candidate is eager to learn, and would be adaptive and be able to handle stress when things get tough.
- Academic background: operation/ procurement/ project management/ financial management or other related fields (Bachelor’s/ Master’s)
- Work experience: 1-2 years (full-time)
- Knowledge/ experience with emerging markets, sustainable innovations, agile development and startups (preferably)
- Language: English and Swedish
Send your CV and Cover Letter stating your background and why you think you’re a good fit for this role (motivation and contribution) to email@example.com no later than May 10th, 2021.