Customer Success Intern (Nairobi, KE)
MbeguSolar is a company that develops a technology platform connecting Africa micro-entrepreneurs with solar energy using a novel self-financing mechanism. At MbeguSolar, our vision is to empower micro-entrepreneurs with sustainable impact. We believe that this can only be achieved through sustainable innovation: combining the need for clean and reliable energy with the creation of economic opportunities.
We are looking for a full-time Customer Success Intern (recently graduated or worked for 0-2 years) with a background in electronics/embedded system and software engineering who wants to expand their knowledge in sustainable innovations.
ABOUT THE FULL TIME INTERNSHIP:
The 3 months full time internship program starts from March 2021 (with possibility to receive a full time job offer after the program). You will be based in Nairobi (Kenya), and have field trips for product testing across the country. This traineeship program is designed for candidates who are eager to learn and grow together with the company (not a day job).
- Ensure that stations are working efficiently and effectively and are maintained well and repaired on time
- Ensure the customers are conversant with product and they can use it with ease
- Regular communication with customers to address any arising issue.
- Regular collection of data from the customers that will helps us understand the need and if our product has value.
- Helping in decision making regarding the new business approach (collection of data) and Report writing and documentation of results
- Assist in on-boarding new customers
- Regular check on the revenue collection and proper recording to ensure there is a smooth flow of payment through our web platform.
- Academic background: Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or any other relevant degree
- Specific technical background in electronics or software programming
- Flexibility to travel
- Good computer skills. WORD, EXCEL, among others
- Great customer relation skills
- Great communication skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your CV and Cover Letter (with your background and motivation) to email@example.com before Jan 30th, 2021.
For more information or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and phone number +254 723 417026.